Pages

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Zoo!

For all my exotic animal lovers out there, I have something in mind that you might enjoy! ;) Now don't get your hopes up too high. Let me explain. I have applied for a summer internship at the Columbian Park Zoo. I have made it as far as the individual interviews and will receive a call on April 1st whether I made it or not. Fingers crossed! I'll let you know if I got in ASAP. But I wanted to just get you guys excited for a new addition if I do  make it! I'm not so sure about the name of the segment but that's where YOU guys come in! Comment below with any good names for a segment that contains Zoo animal pictures, facts, funny stories, my experience, etc... If I get the job, I am POSITIVE that you guys will enjoy this new series. 

No comments:

Post a Comment