Pages

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Photography Tips Series: Tip #1

I took a cluster of flowers and put them in a VERY
unattractive placement to symbolize beauty in the
desert.
In this photo, I found a stump in our yard where my
dad had cut a cross into so we could fill it with tree killer.
I looked at it in a different way and took the flower
and made this result!
Hey everyone! Do you live in a yard where you feel that there is nothing worth taking a picture of? Well think again! My yard does not have pretty views, or tons of gorgeous gardens and fountains but I find ways to take really pretty pictures! For example, i will show you one of my very first pictures:  In these pictures, I simply picked a cluster of flowers and placed them in unusual locations. (please read the captions for each photo) The trick is, is to look at everyday things in a different lights, as I did with a dead tree stump. You can make old things beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment